One of the easiest and best ways to promote your music is email marketing.
This marketing technique helps you promote your latest release or gig, get leads and even sell merchandise.
Besides that, email marketing allows you to connect with your fans/email subscribers and drive traffic to your website and to your social media networks.
Do you want to know how to create an engaging newsletter?
Get started with our to-do-list!
- First, record your music and add a link to an audio file so that your email subscribers can listen to your latest release.
- Add a link to your website, where your fans can listen to your tracks and find out more about you/your band. Show you latest releases directly on the home page of your website.
- Whenever you perform live, you should use email marketing to promote your gigs. Grow your fanbase by granting guest list places to those who register. You should always promote your contests on Facebook or Twitter.
- Include your email address as well as your website URL. If you have a presence in social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter, make sure to add a link to your profiles.
- Give something away, such as downloadable tracks, promotional merchandise or tickets.
- Last but not least, include a “Call to Action” to urge your recipients to do something, such as listen to your songs, buy your merchandise or go to your website.
Now that you know how to make the most out of your email strategy, do not forget to send your subscribers newsletters regularly. Follow up is crucial.
Your email list is small? Check out Feiyr’s newsletter service.
If you are a registered user, you can find more in your account.