If you are a musician and you are wondering whether you should write your own blog or not — the answer is yes, you should! Here are a few good reasons why:
- Blogging allows you to interact with your fans, promote your music and give your followers insights into your career as a musician.
- If you host your blog on other platforms, this will help you invite people to visit your website.
- If you host your blog on your own website, you can collect crucial data about your fans, start marketing campaigns and calls-to-action.
- Last but not least, you can improve your SEO and be better ranked on Google.
If you blog, make sure to do it right:
- Post on a regular basis (once or twice a week).
- Make your blog look visually appealing.
- Be authentic.
- Do not forget your fans! Try to interact with them.