YouTube for Artists
Video content is a crucial tool to attract new potential fans. Here are a few tips to make the most out of your YouTube channel.
- Choose the right channel name (which is different from the URL as it ca be edited). Keep it short and memorable.
- Choose an appealing banner, which is the most important visual element of your channel, as it appears at the top. You can get more info here.
- Write a good description for your channel.
- Add website and social media links to the “About” tab.
- Customize your URL. To get a higher ranking on Google, it is better if you choose a simple one.
- Select the right tags and keywords. Use the ones that best describe your content.
- Create an eye-catching video thumbnail (a snapshot representing your video).
To push your channel the right way, you can monetize it across YouTube by opting into Feiyr’s YouTube Partner Program.
By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Further Information
On this website, the cookie settings are set to “Allow cookies” to provide a better surfing experience. If you use this website without changing the cookie settings or click on “Accept”, you agree.