Video content is a crucial tool to attract new potential fans. Here are a few tips to make the most out of your YouTube channel.
- Choose the right channel name (which is different from the URL as it ca be edited). Keep it short and memorable.
- Choose an appealing banner, which is the most important visual element of your channel, as it appears at the top. You can get more info here.
- Write a good description for your channel.
- Add website and social media links to the “About” tab.
- Customize your URL. To get a higher ranking on Google, it is better if you choose a simple one.
- Select the right tags and keywords. Use the ones that best describe your content.
- Create an eye-catching video thumbnail (a snapshot representing your video).