Facebook Live is a new way for artists to connect and engage with their fans on Facebook. The service lets people, public figures and Pages share live videos with their followers and friends.
Here are a few facts you need to know about the feature:
- Live is available to all Pages and profiles on Facebook for iOS, Android, and Facebook Mentions.
- A red icon at the top left-hand corner of a video will indicate if a video is live. The word “Live” is written next to the icon, along with the number of current viewers.
- Videos will appear in News Feed and on the broadcaster’s Page or profile while they are live.
- Live videos can last up to 90 minutes.
- Videos will be published to the broadcaster’s profile or Page so that fans and friends can watch it later.
- To get notified when a certain broadcaster or Page goes live, followers can tap the “Live Subscribe” button on the top of a live video.
- It is better to have a strong signal before going live. Wi-Fi works best, but if there is no one available, a 4G connection will do.
Explore Facebook Live and let new followers discover you!